Variables in a Research Study and Data Collection
In this assignment, you will explore the variables and data collection involved in a research study.
Complete the following task:
- Read the following and choose one of the articles from the Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature (CINAHL) Database in the South University Online Library.
- Romero-Collado, A., Raurell-Torreda, M., Zabaleta-del-Olmo, E., Homs-Romero, E., & Bertran-Noguer, C. (2015). Course content related to chronic wounds in nursing degree programs in Spain. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 47(1), 51-61. doi: 10.1111/jnu.12106
- Yung-Mei, Y., Hsiu-Hung, W., Fang-Hsin, L., Miao-Ling, L., & Pei-Chao, L. (2015). Health empowerment among immigrant women in transnational marriages in Taiwan. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 47(1), 135-142. doi: 10.1111/jnu.12110
- Read the process for data collection employed in the study. As a part of your discussion response, identify the method used in the study.
- Provide a bulleted list of the five tasks performed as part of data collection in the study. Follow the bulleted list in the summary as key points. Click here to enter your responses in the organizer.